Megalis 20mg Generic Tadalafil Tablet
|Product Name||:||Megalis 20 mg||Shipping Method||:||EMS Airmail Trackable|
|Manufacturer||:||Macleods Pharmaceuticals Brand||Expiry Date and Time||:||24 Months from date of Mfg|
|Product Type||:||Anti-erectile dysfunction PDE5 inhibitor||Main Component||:||Generic Tadalafil|
Megalis- Best Way to Treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Description on Megalis 20 mg :
Megalis 20 mg tablets, its generic brand is Cialis and used for treating Erectile Dysfunction a kind of sexual impotence in men or inability to induce and sustain a hard erection of for sexual intercourse due to inadequate blood rush into the blood vessels of the male sexual organ. Megalis 20 works by relaxing the male organ blood vessels thereby enhancing blood rush into it and inducing a hard erection, which would be a natural response only to stimulus. Megalis 20 works only when you are aroused to have sexual intercourse and fire is kindled in you. Megalis 20 mg tablets contain active salts called Tadalafil which helps in warding-off Erectile Dysfunction or impotence in men, by enabling free blood rush into the male organ blood vessels.
This is a drug produced particularly for men whose aim is to combat Erectile Dysfunction. This is a generic brand of a prescription drug which is popular and contains an identical patented ingredient called Tadalafil. Tadalafil's major action is to enhance blood rush into blood vessels of male sexual organ, which is considered to be the best remedy for Erectile Dysfunction. The blood rush is quickened when this pill starts working which relaxes the blood vessels in male organ, causing them to dilate and pass sufficient blood to induce a hard erection. Erection does not occur just by taking this tablet, but requires physical sexual stimulation as well.
In other words this drug is an add-on and not an Aphrodisiac which also kindles the sexual fire in you.The erection vanishes once sexual desire or intercourse is completed and you are satisfied after ejaculation. This drug is almost safe from any dangerous side effects except mild or negligible and hence will not meddle with your normal life. This medication is sufficient in 20 mg strength. It offers the convenience of single dose per day. Though this drug is almost free from any major side effects, it should never be taken without strict medical supervision or advice of your medical practitioner.Only a practitioner can advise you on proper use and dosage.
How it works?
These pills acts particularly on Erectile tissues of the male organ to enable free rush of blood to cause a hard erection when you are sexually stimulated Nitric Oxide gets released in the organ tissues of your male organ which kindles an enzyme called Guanylate Cyclase. What This enzyme does is it shoots-up the level a chemical known as Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP), which in turn helps in relaxing the blood vessels in penile and enables blood rush to fill your erectile spongy tissues and cause a hard erection ready for sexual intercourse.
Another enzyme known as Phosphodiesterase Type5 helps in breaking cGMP thus facilitates flow of blood to the male organ, Improper blood flow is the main culprit and causes no erection or erection that stands for few minutes in sexual organ erection or ED in impotent men.
These pills inhibits the stimulation of PDE5 this wards-off ED by enabling a natural sexual intercourse to kindle cGMP mechanism which helps in attaining and sustaining an male organ erection. Megalis should be consumed before a half hour before expected sexual intercourse for optimum results. Men should begin sexual intercourse at different intervals in accordance to the dose in order to evaluate their optimal time of arousal.
Megalis Ideal Dosage:
Following Megalis Ideal Dosage are given below:
- The optimum recommended dosage for Megalis is 20 mg a day and it should suffice, taken before sexual intercourse. Megalis should be taken 30 minutes or 36 hours prior to sexual activity. The dosage may however be lowered to 10 milligram based on an individual response to the drug and tolerance.
- Megalis 20 is in no way attached your meal you take, and can be taken after any type of meals.You must take Megalis 20 only when you plan to have sex or are sure to have sex after 30 minutes or within 36 hours of consumption.
- Under no circumstances this drug should be taken randomly or as a tonic. Always take Megalis 20 as your medical practitioner’s advice or instruction.
- You can take Megalis orally after a meal or in empty stomach; it won’t irritate your intestines or cause acidity.
- It is suggested to take Megalis 30-45 minutes prior sexual intercourse or as advised by your practitioner.
Information on storage of Megalis:
Follow the given below Storage method that will gives you maximum benefits for Megalis
- Megalis 20 should at all times be stored below 25°C and in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and should be kept out of the reach of kids as they are dangerous if playfully swallowed.
- Store Megalis 20 at room temperature and ‘no moisture please’, light and heat (between 59° F to 86° F (15-30 degrees Centrigrade).
- This drug is sensitive to high temperatures and its properties and potency may change if exposed to bright sun light or temperatures above 25 degree centigrade.
Precautions one must take for Megalis 20 Tablet:
If you have a history of allergy to Tadalafil or any other ingredient of Megalis or are taking Nitrate medication in any form, like Nitroglycerin for managing Angina since, it will lead to a sudden drop in your blood pressure and you should not take it;
- If you are suffering from any kind of kidney or liver ailment or have a medical history. If your medical practitioner has advised you against sexual intercourse owing to a condition of heart problems or cardiovascular and you have either suffered a stroke or heart attack in the recent past or within a period of six months.
- If you have a medical history of abnormally low or high blood pressure. Discuss with your doctor.
- If you are suffering any kind of eye infections such as Anterior Ischemic, Non-Arteritic or Optic Neuropathy (NAION) that sometimes leads to complete loss of eye sight or if you ever had or suffering from Retinitis Pigmentosa.
- If you are addicted to alcohol or have extra ordinary quantities of grapefruit juice then you should steer clear of Megalis 20.
- In case you are on medications which adversely interact with Megalis 20 or allied products and might increase your risk for adverse-effects, antibiotics such as Rifampicin and Erythromycin, medications for managing Hyper and Hypo Tension, Saquinavir or Ritonavir meant for symptomatic management of HIV infection.
Possible Side Effects of Megalis 20 Mg:
Some mild and temporary side effects for Megalis 20 mg given below are :
- The most commonly reported side effects of Megalis 20 tablets include dizziness, headache, flushing, light-headedness, dyspepsia (heartburn), nasal congestion, nausea etc.
- All medications will definitely cause some side effects, but most patients have absolutely no or mild side effects out of consuming Megalis 20 tablets. Check with your physician if one or more of that side occur in you or their effects persist for long and start bothering you like flushing.
- Seek immediate medical help if one of the above severe side effects occur after consuming this medication. Severe allergic reactions like hives, rashes, tightness in the chest, difficulty breathing, face, swelling of the mouth, lips, or tongue, fainting, chest pain, memory loss.
Warning of Megalis online:
Some given below warning must be read carefully before you buy Megalis:
- Various medications interact with Megalis 20 and must either be avoided in parallel with Megalis 20 or under strict medical supervision.
- Medications which cause severe reaction with Megalis 20 are any kind of Nitrate medication, like Nitroglycerin for managing Angina.
- Medications which are adversely affected by or don’t mix well with Megalis 20 are Non-Selective Alpha-Blockers such as Doxazosin used in managing hyper tension, Tamsulosin and Prazosin used in treating enlarged prostates, Nitrates like Glyceryl Trinitrate for treating condition of Angina as well as other heart ailments, medications for hyper tension might require dosage review by your GP.